Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Doodles


So...ummm...it's been a while. Not quite sure what I'll do here (I'm sure that's painfully obvious by now). So this is a little doodle I drew while listening to a speaker at Kindling Words East this year.

I'm going to try to post a drawing a week. I would say a drawing a day, but, well...that's way too ambitious for this reluctant blogger. I know. Those of you who know me are, like: HUH? But, while I'm not adverse to the occasional navel-gaze, I usually do mine in private, or I bore my closest friends with a Navel Report (you know who you are, and I'm sorry). So, we'll see... maybe I'll just post pieces of art, or detritus, and keep the words to a minimum. (I can already hear you snickering. I mean, just look at how long I've rambled on about not feeling like rambling...)

1 comment:

Phyllis Harris said...

Welcome back, Janie! I love seeing your sketches.
It's been awhile since we chatted...Hope life is going well. :o)